3/17/17

Hello World!

Welcome to by blog!

When I first learned to program with a computer (back in early 1980s), the aim was to get the output which displayed "Hello World!" on the screen -- this was classic. What if life might be similar to the programming code, and what we encode into the matrix is actually what we end up experiencing? Not only on the screeen per se, but in our lives. In that sense, I am taking steps to something greater, and while at it -- I wish to be of help, support and commitment to making a difference.

The objective of this blog is to share with you a very crucial part of my journey. The journey which I have been expecting the past decade.... Sharing photos, thoughts, feelings and aspirations as well as shed some light into this mysterious thing called Ho'oponopono -- is what makes me not only grateful but also happy. On top of that, considdering the scale of Finland which is a small nation of about 5,5 million people, I do dare to call this special and in many ways feel like being a pioneer. As I am not aware of only one peer who has taken the official SITH class from here -- never minding hundreds (myself included until the next week) who think they know what Ho'oponopono is all about.

Who am I? 

The ancient Egyptian heritage has a saying, "Know Thyself" which was later adopted by Plato and what did Plato do? He cleverly imagined and placed a being called Socrates, inserting some neat thoughts into his creation. The philosophical world has been wringing hands about whether Socrates was real or just a figment of Plato's imagination. Who cares? It is all about data created by someone within the cosmos and we all exist in this same cosmos/matrix as similar points of being. What is left is data. 

So About the Data?

Most of my Finnish friends know me and the background, I am a 36-year-old  dude, working in the field of private security and been doings odd things here since 2002 within the field -- ranging from operative scene to bits and bolts of technical side of it all. However, my greatest aspiration has been that being of Guardian -- to support the dreams, visions and goals of other people. 

I have this twisted concept and belief that every human being is like a drop of water within the ocean, and together we form what we call as the whole ocean.  The ocean which some might understand as God or by some other name. But what 99% of people mislook totally is the fact that each drop of the water has proportionally the same qualities as the whole ocean. So that brings us to a question "Am I a god" and "are we creating the whole together which is known as the ocean"  -- so are we in a sense shareholders of Divinity of It All?

These questions are certainly a mind fuck -- and what if I suggested to you that you are 100% responsible of everything that comes into your field of experiencing/knowing/being.

No comments:

Post a Comment