3/23/17

The Day Before It All Shall Start...

So Friends,

it is the eve of the beginning of my journey to München, Germany. Google has been of utmost help in planning and reviewing possibilities and what to do once I have arrived. I must say that what would this life be without  Google.. In the past, you would have had to rely on Berliz's tour guide and whatever has been made available by locals interested in supporting tourism.. ...but these days, you simply need your smart phone, a workable network connection or paid data package, and you are all set to do your thing.

Kiddingly, I could say this is getting a bit crazy. Soon Google will whipe my ass after the restroom visit.. Yes, this is how far the technology has taken us. <smiles>

I found a good deal on power bank for some extra ac for my smart phone, so I won't be running out the battery nor data plan during this visit. I shall take hundreds of pictures and above all, I shall enjoy my trip to the great state of Bayer, Germany -- and the seminar -- and perhaps even meet a few locals.

On Friday, upon my Arrival to the airport at MUC around 9:30 local time, I will catch a train and then a bus to Dachau Memorial Site -- be there for a guided tour.. then a quick visit to the hotel where I am staying to sign in -- and off to the Deutche Museum. Then some local food at some place, and perhaps a bit of Karaoke to impress the locals with what Finland has to offer.. only to return back to the Hotel by midnight -- as the most important part of the whole Journey shall start at 10 AM sharp on Saturday morning. :)

So guys, keep tuned on to my blog, this is going to be a marvelous journey....

No comments:

Post a Comment