3/21/17

Magic in München... Yes I shall seize the moment.

So, since I am a single and willing -- and Germany is not that far away -- and route flights go there and back with short intervals.. why not experience the dating scene of München..

So Yours Truly is preparing a short blind date add to two singles group in München, and since I am staying in the very heart of the city, it is easy to set up a late dinner with an amazing German lady.. someone who is an amazing enterprising spirit, has a lot of opinions, thoughts, and willigness to discuss over a good meal. Preferably between ages 25 to 45 (as I am 36) --- lets see what the Magic has in store for me.

I can certainly invest one of three nights in Germany toward this purpose.

Somebody might do a business-type of analysis of this.. Strengths of this strategy are certainly:


  • [1]  If I end up being not interesting dude, there exist some 1,000 miles between two of us.
  • [2] I am on the neutral ground
  • [3] I don't have a clue where She is living and she can feel safe about it.
  • [4] I have my own hotel room... (LOL)
So why not give the Cosmos the Chance... now they get busy thinking...


No comments:

Post a Comment